(Multi-Layered Thermal Reflective Insulation)
Keep Your Home Cool with New Attic Insulation from FHIA
In the summer, your attic temperature can reach 130° Fahrenheit. That extreme heat can then begin to seep into your living areas! Your air conditioner has to work harder to keep your home cool, causing your energy bills to go “through the roof”!
Did you know more than 45 Million homes in the US lack proper insulation?
Stop Radiant Heat Transfer with Multi-Layered Thermal Reflective Insulation from FHIA’s Solar Max Shield!
- Insulates your attic space to keep the hot roof from heating up the attic
- Stops 97% of radiant heat transfer from your roof to your standard insulation
- Prevents radiant heat from seeping into your living areas
- Keep your home warm in winter, cool in summer
- Reduces your energy costs by 25% guaranteed
- Helps keep your home cool all summer long
- This investment pays for itself in energy cost savings
- Government tax credit available up to $500
What Is Multi-layered thermal reflective insulation?
Space Age Technology from NASA created attic radiant barrier technology. Multi-layered thermal reflective insulation or Attic Radiant Barrier insulation uses the same technology to keep your attic temperature constant that NASA uses for the space program. NASA scientists have discovered that a thin layer of aluminum can insulate as well as a 7 foot thick piece of conventional insulation. More layers of reflective aluminum create better and better insulation to keep the inside of your attic at a constant temperature regardless of the heat or cold outside. Insulating your attic with attic radiant barrier technology means that your home stays warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Heating and cooling costs will be reduced drastically!