- Using a Solar Max Hot Water System will save the average homeowner over 50% in hot water heating costs
- Environmentally friendly
- Make a difference by helping to reduce greenhouse emissions by reducing your dependency on your electric or gas water heater
- Add Value to your home
- Extends the expected life of your residential hot water tank by dramatically reducing scaling
- Qualifies for the 30% federal tax credit
- Manufactured in the US
- 10 year warranty for the collector
- 6 year warranty for the Solar water tank
How Does A Guardian Solar Water Heater Work?
Simply. Intelligent automation is the key to the Solar Max Water System outstanding efficiency and self-sufficiency. The Solar Max Water System will turn on and off daily, collecting heat whenever it is available. The automatic controller alerts the pump when to run. It also alerts the automatic check valve to open, simultaneously. The pump then circulates colder water (from the bottom of your special solar storage tank) through your solar collector(s), and returns the heated water to the tank. This cycle continues as long as sun is available to provide heat to your water. When there is no heat available, the controller turns the pump off, and closes the check valve to prevent any loss of heat from the tank.