FHA Impact Glass Advantages
Exclusive Insulated Impact Glass
FHA’s Storm Saver Windows are made with insulated impact resistant glass to prevent and protect from breakage. Composed of a piece of plastic interlayer sandwiched between two pieces of double–strength glass, the glass is then laminated and combined with another piece of double-strength tempered glass to form an insulated glass unit. This unit is sealed together to form a strong, impact resistant bond, which is then glazed into the sash to hold the glass to the frame. The glazing process uses a structural back bedding system to ensure the entire unit passes impact tests.
FHA’s frames are built out of a sturdy vinyl. Vinyl or to be exact, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) provides insulation and protection and the galvanized steel reinforcement is three times stronger than the aluminum that most of our competitors use.
Vinyl over Aluminum
PVC is the Intelligent Choice and is Guaranteed Not to:
- Change Color
Energy Storm Saver’s Unique Heavy Duty Roller System makes opening and closing your sturdy impact resistant windows a snap!
The unique stainless steel ball bearing roller with an anodized aluminum track requires half the effort to close than regular storm windows. They glide easily along the track and close with minimal effort.
Your Best Window Solution!
- Fusion-welded Frame
- Fusion-welded Sash
- Double Strength Tempered & Laminated Glass
- Double actions self-locking sash locks for addes security
- Lap-Lok Meeting Rail
- Heavy duty black-and-tackle sash balancers for durability and easy smooth operation
- Dual lift handle on top and bottom rails for finger-tip ease of operation
- Contoured Extruded Lift Rails
- Sealed multi-chamber extrusion for strength and energy efficiency
- 1″ Insulating Glass Unit
- Weather stripped interlock with dual seal sash to frame
- Super Spacer
- Solar Max with LoÊ3-366®
- Mechanical Frame
- Mechanical Sash
- Standard laminated galss
- Inferior locking system
- No meeting rail
- No balance system
- Single handle, hard to operate
- Mechanical lift rail
- Non insulated glass
- Non existent
- Non existent